To the free man, the country is the collection of individuals who compose it, not something over and above them. He is proud of a common heritage and loyal to common traditions. But he regards government as a means, an instrumentality, neither a grantor of favors and gifts, nor a master or god to be blindly worshipped and served. - Milton Friedman

Sunday 11 September 2011

Two puzzles for Anna Team and his supporters

Puzzle 1)

I wish to bring TV from Thailand , for which the custom duty (Legal plunder) is around 5000 Rs. Now the custom officer asked me to pay 1000 to get rid off the actual duty .

Anna wants me to pay Rs 5000 , that costs me a loss of Rs 4000.

My Question is WHO THE HELL IS GOVT to ask me money if I am buying something of my interest and I didn't cause a harm to anyone. I want to exercise my freedom of choice.. I wanted a Govt to protect my freedom But what the hell is happening here..    My freedom is lost to LAWS of Govt

Ok let it be.. I have no choice as no political party has any plan to remove this import duty.. But Somehow I can avoid this legal plunder by BRIBE ... But Anna says .. Give me some more of your tax to that YOU CANT  AVOID LEGAL PLUNDER. Now With extra burden I should be paying 6000.. waah re anna waah teri leela

We pay taxes to employ people who makes things expensive for us


Puzzle 2) I used to travel around 40 Km (One Way) everyday to my college. A group of students used to hire some vehicle for the same and pay around Rs 10,000 per month . We required to vehicle for around 9 months in a year . hence we were paying him 90,000 per month .Income well below the taxable amount.

There was a legal plunder in between , Police will stop the vehicle at any point and demand PERMIT..(What the HELL is this PERMIT.. Its the power of LAW used to EXTORT businessman) .. Now taking a permit is a very long procedure by LAW . You can reduce the actual time through BRIBE or Run without permit and pay Bribe to police. Now Permit comes with a cost  , That will pressurize the Vehicle owner to charge me more so that he can maintain the same profit. WHY SHOULD I PAY FOR LEGAL PLUNDER. Because it is a FU..ING LAW.

Anna's Solution : WAIT FOR FULL TIME TO GET THE PERMIT . PAY MORE THAN YOU CAN . OR USE STATE TRANSPORT.where the only place to sit is on the roof . TAKE YOUR LIFE AT RISK as ANNA DID in INDIAN ARMY. Yehi to desh bhakti hai .. desh bhakti ya SARKAAR BHAKTI??

My Solution : Get this Fu..ing PERMIT out of the place and remove any such laws. Otherwise pay a small bribe ( which we did) .



Another puzzle here

No comments:

Post a Comment